Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Meme challenge... thanks, Jayne!

The rules go like this. You link to five of your favorite posts(of yourself) but they have to have the following criteria:

1. must be about family:
Catch Up... - rereading this one made me tear up remembering Aunt Ginny, who passed away almost a year ago. Family isn't always just blood relations - it's so much more.

2. must be about friends:
Friends - one of my very first posts, but still very true.

3. must be about yourself:
Encyclopedia of Your Ordinary Life - all about me, and the start of my ongoing encyclopedia project

4. must be something you love:
The Happy Couple - includes not only the husband that I love, but part of one of the songs that I love - what could be better

5. can be about anything you choose:
California dreamin' - another earlier post, reminding me of the fun Kate and I had in California with Aunt Rose.


I'm going to tag Rita for this one. You go, girl!

2 comments:

Rita said...

Oh -- I like this tag! I've seen it on some other blogs. But it may take me awhile to figure out what are my faves...hmmm...I'll do it soon!

Thanks Jen!

Jayne said...

cool beans, love the posts you chose.