Saturday, February 09, 2008

Snowy Days...

These are some of the things I came home from Jackson (4-5 inches of snow) to Saginaw (12 - 16 inches of snow) to see:

Exhibit A: Snow getting ready to fall off of Aunt Rose's garage roof.



Exhibit B: A whole ton of snow where I could see remnants of grass when I left Tuesday morning.







Exhibit C: Aunt Rose's backyard - those hedges are probably about three feet tall.







As you can see, there was a bit of snow. Not exactly what I wanted to come home to, but we do what we have to do. Unfortunately, instead of warming up so some of this junk can melt off, we're supposed to be in the single-digit temperatures tomorrow, and I'm not looking forward to getting up before the sun to play bells for church. If you see a Jen-sicle along the road tomorrow, please stop and thaw me out - I'll need it!

No comments: