Sunday, February 03, 2008

Yes, it's on...

It's official - I am still alive... just very, very busy right now. I'm still travelling three days a week (four this week), and now our training has started, too, so I'm not going to be around much for a while.

Anyway, it's probably time to get back to ye olde dictionarie... this post brought to you by the letter "E"

E

Excel: I love Excel. I like to play with formulas - the more complex, the better. I've found very little that I can't do in Excel, and frankly, I like that.

Evita: One of my favorite musicals by Andrew Lloyd Weber, who happens to be one of my favorite composers of Broadway stuff. I even liked the movie version with Madonna - who knew Antonio Banderas could sing?

ethereal: A fun word to say - I've always liked it for that.

emotional: I don't think I tend to be very emotional. I'm not the kind of person who cries at the Brady Bunch reunion - I'll leave that up to Mom. It's not that I don't feel anything - I just tend to keep it inside and it takes a lot to get me all choked up.

This was a difficult letter for me - it was hard to think of "E" words to use. What's your favorite "E" word?

1 comment:

Jayne said...

My favorite e word is eat! LOL
Hope you get the lace I sent with Amy.
Hey, I left you a little thingy on my blog...check it out!