Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I'd like to thank the Academy...

[excellentaward.jpg] ...Or at least my most excellent friend, Jayne! Thanks for the award - you're too sweet!! Now, for the most excellent of all blogs that I read:

1. Jayne - of course. How you find all the wacky, wonderful (except for the mouth eyes - those were just plain scary) things you do, I'll never know. I bow before your abilities.

2. Nancy - I love reading your blog, especially since I don't get to see you as much as I would like. Your organizational talents shock and awe me! :)

3. Rita - a new blog for me, but still very excellent. I'm loving the song titles game!!

4. Even though they'll never know it, I have to give props to Jessica Sprague and Candice Stringham. I am in serious awe of Jessica's writing style, not to mention the major digital scrapbooking talent/knowledge that she has. And Candice's pictures - WOW is the only word I can come up with.

Keep up the excellence, guys! Love y'all!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm...I know it! Thanks so much! That is really nice of you. And I'm sure Jessica would be excited to see this too!

Candice

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen! You are soo incredibly sweet! That rocks. :D Thanks for making my day on your blog. ;) *Three cheers for Candice, as well, who completely rocks my socks.*

Jayne said...

Awww.. thanks Jen....hey post the atc you just did, they are super pretty! Good job! Can't wait to get mine.

Rita said...

Thank you Jen -- how very sweet of you!!! I read so many blogs now, it takes me a while to see things! :)

I will plan to add you to my links as well if that's okay with you!