Thursday, October 30, 2008

Skywatch Friday

I said I was going to try to post more pictures for this, so here is another edition of Skywatch Friday. I can't believe it's already been two weeks since the first one I posted. I guess time really does fly when you're having fun. The first two pictures for today were taken in Toledo. Last weekend we attended a handbell conference there, and since there weren't any classes that we wanted to take during the first session, the two other Jens and I walked down to the riverfront. It was very nice, if a bit cold, and I got some pretty neat shots out of it.




The final picture was taken at my in-laws' house. I love the way the clouds show through the tree. You can definitely tell fall is in the air!



That's all for now. Have a great week, everyone, and don't forget to vote next Tuesday!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Pea in a Pod said...

I love that first shot! The last one too is another fave:)

Mine are up HERE and HERE. If you get a chance ;) Happy SWF!

vincibene said...

Wonderful series! The birds in the first picture are beautiful. And the last picture shows the stormy autumn very dramatic.

Anonymous said...

The last one was so pretty! I love it!

My SWF is up here. Please pass by if you have time. Thanks!

shaker said...

Love those birds !

Roses and Lilacs said...

Beautiful photos.

Happy skywatching.
Marnie

Kahshe Cottager said...

A wonderful sky watch series! Have a great weekend .. and thanks for visiting and commenting on my SWF!

Arija said...

The first and last pictures are really lovely. Flags are not really up my alley. I care for the whole world not any particular country.

Anonymous said...

That first photo is particularly nice, but I like the way you've pulled together a series that shows the sky filtered through different lenses based on what's in the foreground.

Namnet said...

Wonderful photos. I like the different atmosphere of each. The first one is my favourite and the last one is so moody. In my country the fall has left already and the winter is coming...
Happy skywatching and have a great weekend!:-)

Jeanne said...

Jen I just love the birds shot and I'm sorry I'm late coming by to visit your Sky Watch. Great job!