Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkins, pumpkins, pumpkins!

We had another busy weekend, but a fun one. On Saturday, I took senior pictures for my coworker's son, and if I don't say so myself, I think they turned out pretty well. If she gives her permission, I'll try to post a few of the better ones later on. On Sunday, we started out making some jewelry after church, then went to the pumpkin farm with Roger and Sherrie and the kids. We had a great time exploring the farm, feeding the goats, watching the trebuchet catapult pumpkins (OK, I didn't actually see that, but Roger, Brian, and the boys did), going through the corn maze, and of course, eating the yummy cider doughnuts and drinking the homemade cider! I've attached a slideshow of the pictures I took below, but be warned - there are a LOT of pictures! Have a great day!

2 comments:

DawnW said...

Great pix Jen! Looks like a really fun day at the patch.

Rita said...

Looks like such a FUN day!!