Thursday, May 01, 2008

Just a quick note...

Fact: I did not die of embarrassment from flubbing the solo last Sunday.
Fact: I am not, in fact, dead at all.
Fact: This has been an incredibly busy week so far, and it's just going to get worse before it gets better.
Fact: The three facts above combine to mean I haven't had time to blog.

I will say, however, that giving me too much time to think about things can be bad (after all, that is how I came up with my wish for camera eyes!), and that I'm discovering a heretofore very deeply buried sappy side that is surprising me. More about those later. Until I have time to breathe and sleep again, have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Rita said...

Hope you find some time to take a breather.

Embrace that sappy side -- a little sappiness never hurt anyone!!

Enjoy your weekend!

Jeanne said...

Glad you survived and don't worry about sappy like Rita says it never hurt anyone. It's a good thing!

Jayne said...

Sllllllooooowwwwwww down and smell the roses. You're tiring me out! LOL
Really, try to take a breather sometime soon!