Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Getting there...

I realized on my way to Jackson this morning that I probably won't be having to drive back and forth much longer, which will be nice. Maybe another month, then I'll be a whole 'nother type of busy! I'll probably love it, too - that's just me.

Softball starts next Thursday - pray for us. The girls decided at practice the other night that our goal should be two runs per game, so that's what we'll aim for. It ought to be interesting, that's for sure. And if nothing else, it'll be a blast. We actually are turning out to have quite a large team this year, so that's nice. I'm cautiously optimistic - maybe we'll win a game this year.

2 comments:

david mcmahon said...

I'm sure you'll win a game. Think of the Mighty Ducks.

Jeanne said...

Sounds like a lot of fun Jen. Hope you share some pics from the games when you're not scoring those runs for your team. 'grin'