Saturday, April 05, 2008

Tag... I'm it!

My buddy Rita hit me with a tag the other day, so here goes:

A: Attached or single: Attached
B: Best friend(s): Kate and Shelly
C: Cake or pie: Cake - as long as it's chocolate (and preferably with chocolate frosting)
D: Day of choice: It depends on my mood - probably Saturday most of the time
E: Essential item: My camera or a book
F: Favorite type of music: Just about anything - pop, rock, country, Broadway show tunes - you name it!
G: Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy bears
H: Hometown: Saginaw, MI
I: Indulgences: Double chocolate chip creme frappucinos from Barnes & Noble café (or Starbucks)
J: January or July: Both - I like the new year and the fireworks
K: Kids: None yet
L: Last movie: Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
M: Marriage date: November 25, 2005
N: Number of Siblings: One brother
O: Oranges or apples: apples
P: Phobias or fears: bugs, especially spiders (OK, I know technically they're arachnids) and bees
Q: Quote(s): "You're worried there might not be anything at all inside/That you're worried should tell you that's not right." - Ben Folds Five - "Jane"
R: Reason to smile: My wonderful husband, sunsets, my nieces and nephews, and the best reason - just because!
S: Season: Spring
T: Tag four : Jayne, Nancy, and anyone else who wants to take on the challenge
U: Unknown Fact about me: I wanted to be an actress when I was in high school
(I have no idea what the question is for "V" -- it wasn't attached!)
W: Worst Habit: Brian would say it's snoring...
X: X-rays or Ultrasounds: Either
Y: Your favorite food: Chinese, pizza, or chicken parmigiana
Z: Zodiac: Pisces

Happy tagging!!

3 comments:

Colors of Me said...

hi jen!! chocolate cake with chocolate frosting YUMMO!! those book i mentioned on my blog last week - "the mane event" and whatever the other one was - kinda wierd - if you can find them at the library maybe - but IMHO don't spend the $$$$. I am going to put a full review on my blog later this week. i want to try the second book to see if it was just first book jitters or bad editing.
have you read anything by karen chance yet???

Jeanne said...

fun to learn all these little tidbits. I'm with you on music, food, and more. How was sweeney todd? Love Johnny Depp but not sure in a musical.

Jen said...

LoriAnn - I have read Karen Chance, and like the books pretty well. Jeanne, I really liked Sweeney Todd. I was a bit apprehensive about Johnny Depp singing, too, but he did a great job. I recommend it!