Wednesday, April 23, 2008

ATCs, baby!!



You, my loyal reader, are getting a sneak peek at my April ATCs. Don't all woo hoo at once on me. The theme for this month was music, and being the true 80s chick that I am, here's what I came up with:


I cut the heart out of grungeboard with my Cuttlebug (love it!), and the wings were a Photoshop brush that I colored blue. I used Stickles on the wings and the heart and doodled the rest. Check out those rockin' music notes, eh?



I also want to share with you a couple of butterfly pictures that I took this weekend at Dow Gardens butterfly exhibit:


The butterflies were so pretty - I loved them! Aunt Rose enjoyed it, but thought it was too long a walk there and back (the butterflies were in the conservatory - probably about 1/2 mile round trip, but up and down some hills). That's it for now - have I bored you enough? Have a great day!

3 comments:

Rita said...

Your ATC is too cute! Great job! Mine is going to be so boring compared to the rest of them I'm sure!

Butterflies must be the thing to post about these days...I have butterfly photos on my blog right now too! LOL! Love these photos -- they are so pretty!

Jeanne said...

Love what you did with your ATC.80s music rocks! Thw butterfly pictures are beautiful! What amazing colors.

Jayne said...

mmm...the atc's "rock" LOL good job