Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Scrappiness...

So normally I would just upload my digital layouts to Cropper's Cottage and be done with it, but I evidently broke the gallery over there, so I will inflict my pages on my loyal? reader. Let me say that my first love is paper cropping, but I am loving me some Photoshop right now. There are a lot of cool things you can do with the digi layouts, and I'm only starting to scratch the surface. Since my second love is learning new things, you can see why I'm so excited by the digi thing. The first layout is of pictures taken when Jenn and Bill were back for the weekend in the beginning of March. Unfortunately, they were back because Bill's uncle was very sick (he passed away shortly after they left), but we did get to see them while they were here, which was great. Cole was having a blast playing with the piano, and I got these shots of him. He cracks me up the way he does the head tilt pose thing - so cute!! The second layout includes my favorite picture that I've ever taken - the North Window at Arches National Park. I didn't realize until I got home that the adult and child were framed and silhouetted in the arch - I just think that's so cool. So, those are my layouts. Have a super scrappy week!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great photos and layouts! I would never have guessed you are new to digital layouts because it dosen't show. Keep them coming! Dawn Marie

Jeanne said...

Beautiful pictures and layouts with them. Can't wait to see what your play leads you to come up with. Don't have Photoshop so I'm on my own with any pictures I take and the kiosk at Target lol.

Colors of Me said...

i love your layouts!!! i have never tried to do a digi. yours look awesome!!!