Wednesday, April 16, 2008

10 by 10

So, as I was driving home today, I had an idea. It started out thinking that I wish I had camera eyes so I could take pictures of whatever cool things I saw without having my camera with me. Wouldn't that be cool? That moved into a list of impossible wishes that I came up with, which of course, moved into "Oh, what a cool idea for a scrapbook page about me." So far, so good. My subconscious, though, can't be satisfied with just one little idea, and thus 10 by 10 was born. My new idea is to make a scrapbook with 10 lists of 10 different things, like my 10 impossible wishes. So I sat down tonight and made my lists, and once I've finished with my ATCs, I'll start trying to scrap my 10 by 10. Just as an example, here's my 10 impossible wishes in no particular order:

10 Impossible Wishes I Have
1. I wish I had camera eyes so I could take pictures of exactly what I was seeing whenever I wanted to
2. I wish I could see a UFO, but not be abducted by aliens
3. I wish I could be a princess (but just for a day)
4. I wish there was no more abuse and violence
5. I wish chocolate ice cream made you lose weight and zucchini made you gain
6. I wish I lived in a subdivision where the streets were named after Clue characters and the cross streets were named after characters from Scooby Doo
7. I wish money really did grow on trees
8. I wish that life didn’t have to be painful in order to feel the joy
9. I wish that people had the Christmas spirit every day, not just one or two days of the year.
10. I wish that I was famous (but only for a day again – I don’t want to get bored).

What are your impossible wishes?

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

I love this and thanks for the idea. Cool things to wish for and like your Clue street!

Nancy said...

love the list, cool idea.

Jayne said...

heehee...you stole my idea...I am always saying I want a camera in my eyes...I bet I would get some amazing shots of my Barq's

Colors of Me said...

what a neat idea!!