Monday, March 31, 2008

Typing Test...

Rita posted this on her blog, and I had to check it out. I was amazed - I didn't really think I type that fast. I guess all the e-mails and stuff at work help out!

126 words

Speed test

In other news, I have been sick with some kind of creeping crud for a week and a half now. I'm really sick of being sick!! I also have no new interesting news to share, so I'm going to go sign off and take a nap now. Have a great day!



*** After posting this, I went back and tried again and both times I was in the 65-wpm range, which I find a bit more believable. I think the first one was a fluke!

3 comments:

Rita said...

126 words!!!??? Girl you were on fire! Was your keyboard smoking??? :)

Hope you feel better VERY soon -- and by the way -- I tagged you today! :)

Suzanna said...

I was gonna say, Daaaang! I have never heard of anyone typing that fast!! LOL! Hope you're doing well! Thanks again for the RAK I received from you today, cool stuff!

Nancy said...

I'm not posting my results, and thats all I have to say. LOL

hope you are feeling much better