Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I was scrappy today...

With the June commitment club looming over my head at Cropper's Cottage, I realized that I had to get busy and do some croppin'. Without further ado, I present to you my two pages for the month.



This is a layout of some of the pictures I took at Kate & Kevin's engagement/bachelorette/friends and martinis party this weekend. We went to MGM Grand in Detroit and had dinner at the very good, but very pricey buffet, then gambled the night away. It looks like some of the gang hit the bar for martinis later, but Brian and I left early-ish in order to make it home that night, so we missed that.



These are pictures from Emily & Alaina's birthday party a few weekends ago. The kids had a blast playing with balls that were meant to be soaked in water, then put in a slingshot to throw at your friends and enemies, but we found they were easier just to throw. A good time was had by all.

That's all for this episode. Stay tuned for more wacky antics... when I have time to have some, that is...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Cute layouts Jen. And YaY for you getting some scrappy time in to make the commitment challenge. Good luck with Go Live.

Rita said...

Beautiful layouts Jen! Love them both!

Picture This said...

Yay, you got the layouts done...you did better than me! Great job.