Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Countdown to Chaos...

Well, we are officially going live with the new system on July 1st. I'm glad - I don't think we would have handled any more delays very well, but on the other hand, the upcoming Go Live means that for the next few weeks I don't have a clue whether I'm coming or going - or for that matter where I'm coming from or going to. :) It's going to be a good thing once we're past the learning curve, but I think the learning curve just might be similar to a bunch of hairpin curves coming down the side of a mountain - with your brakes failing. I can't wait!

In other news, I joined a couple of the classes from my mom's school on a field trip to the baby animal farm yesterday. I'll try to post some of the pictures when I'm back in Saginaw, but we had a lot of fun. We got to feed the goats, and two of the kids got to feed the calves their bottles. We saw baby goats, held bunnies and chicks and kittens, and went on a hayride. And I had my leg kissed by a calf. Evidently I looked tasty... Have a great week!

4 comments:

Picture This said...

Baby animals at the farm are so nice....even if they kiss your legs...lol

I am sure your "GO LIVE" moment will be fine...think positively.

Rita said...

I can't wait to see your baby animal photos! I am a sucker for animals -- especially little ones! :)

Jayne said...

GOOO LIVEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Jeanne said...

Baby animals are so cute. I'm watching some bunnies outside my window right now. Got a family of them that live in the bushes. Like what you've done with the place. Mixing things up a little is a good thing. Good luck with work!