Tuesday, January 08, 2008

You Might As Well Face It, You're Addicted to...

I'm starting to worry that I might be addicted to CSI (the original Las Vegas version - not the knockoffs). This got me thinking about the other things I worry that I might be addicted to: chocolate (duh), reading, overtime, The Sims (actually, I know I was addicted to that - it's why it's not loaded on my computer now), my iPod - the list could go on. I don't think I have an addictive personality - but would I know if I did? Maybe I'm just channeling my addictions into safer things than alcohol, tobacco, and/or illegal drugs. Anyway, on with the post. I'm thinking I really need to continue with my encyclopedia, so here goes:

D

Dunkin' Doughnuts - I love their chocolate chip muffins. Unfortunately, the one closest to my house hasn't carried them for at least a year. Hmmm... that's another thing that I'd have to worry about being addicted to if I could actually get them.

Douglas Adams - One of my favorite authors, and the mastermind behind The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I was very sad when he passed away because that meant one more author who would never release a new book for me to look forward to. Sigh.

Dogs - I miss having a dog in the house, even though right now with me being gone to Jackson so much of the week, it's probably good that we don't have one. Still, hopefully one day we'll be able to say we are the proud parents of a small, hypoallergenic dog.

Dork - Yep, I am one. And darn proud of it, too.

2 comments:

Jayne said...

No I'm the dork!

Jen said...

Oh yeah - I'm the ditz, aren't I?? I forgot! :)