Friday, December 21, 2007

I got creative today!

I am happy at myself! I created not one, but two digital layouts of the pictures I took of my niece and nephews last weekend. I was reading my scrapbooking magazines and felt the urge to come do some digi-scrapping, and here's the result. I'm pretty happy with it - especially considering that this is only my second ever digital layout.

In other news, I am NOT ready for Christmas yet, but I'm getting closer. Unfortunately, the fates are conspiring against me - the husband of one of my fellow choir members passed away and his funeral is tomorrow, and the choir has been asked to sing, so that will take some time out of the day. I'm just hoping I can sing - I've been coughing pretty badly the last couple of days, but so far, so good - I haven't lost my voice.

Here's wishing everyone out there a very merry Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Merry Christmas Jen!!!

Jayne said...

I'm sorry about the passing of your fellow choir members dh.
The digi layout is wonderful!
Hope your Christmas was Merry!

Nancy said...

Back to wish you a Very Happy New Year!!!