Wednesday, December 05, 2007

C is for cookie, that's good enough for me...

Since I need to get back to my encyclopedia before I totally forget about it, here goes....

C

Cookie Monster: I just had to add him because of my title for this post. I'm so glad the rumors about him changing into the Veggie Monster were just that - rumors.

Cool Websites: I love to find cool new sites, usually from other people. My current fave - freerice.com. You can improve your vocabulary and donate food for people who need it at the same time. Who wouldn't love that?

Commas: Very important things, but it's also possible to have too many of them. Many, many written passages are ruined because of comma overusage. It's a sad thing when people get comma-happy.

Cole: My youngest nephew. He has been through so much in his short two years, it's amazing. I can't imagine going through everything that my sister- and brother-in-law have been through with him. He was born with kidney problems - one didn't function at all, and the other one functioned at only about 25% capacity. He had a kidney transplant last year, and is doing very well, but it was pretty scary for the first few months of his life.

Cooking: I didn't know how much I would enjoy cooking until I moved out of my parents' house. The chance to do more than just the basics was exactly what I needed - I've branched out, and cook a lot of different things that were never served at our house when I was growing up. And you know what - it's fun!

Comments: I love to see them! Please don't be shy! :)

1 comment:

Jayne said...

I, like, commas,