Monday, January 14, 2008

Cyber Stuff...







I participated in my very first cyber crop at Cropper's Cottage yesterday. I'm really enjoying the board - there are lots of great people on there, and they understand my "habits". (Really, I can stop taking pictures any time - I'm not addicted... hee hee) I worked on a couple more digital layouts. I haven't decided if going digital is faster for me or not. On the one hand, it limits the types of embellishments I can use, which can be a good thing, but on the other hand, I spend a lot of time looking for the brushes I want to use and trying to figure out how to do the things I want to do. I'm enjoying it, though, and I have really been revitalized after taking pictures of the nieces and nephews around Christmas. I guess I was getting a bit bored with travel stuff.



2 comments:

Jayne said...

Digi is fun...but I love the feel and "smell" of paper!!!
Glad you're playing in the cybercrop!

Nancy said...

Bout time you started going to the cottage again.....keep those layouts coming.