Friday, September 28, 2007

Scaring myself...

I'm creeping myself out right now. The girls from work and I went to see 1408 at the cheap shows, then I went back into work. No problem, right? Well... not exactly. Between my rather fertile imagination and the fact that I was there all by myself, it was kind of interesting... Anyway, all of this is compounded by the fact that Brian is roofing at his uncle's house this weekend, which is about 45 minutes away, so he's spending the night out at his dad's house tonight. So... I came home to an empty house. I'm going to watch some CSI and call it a night, but I'll probably creep myself out some more before I fall asleep. Tomorrow Shelly and I are going to the Renaissance Festival. I can't wait - I haven't been for two years, and I've missed it. Watch for the pics - it's all about the pics...

No comments: