Sunday, September 09, 2007

Here we go again...

Ok, here we go again. I'm going to make an effort to post here more often and get the creative juices flowing. I'm inspired by my friend Jayne, who just started blogging, which made me think that since I have the blog, I may as well use the blog. I'm really excited - we're getting ready to leave for Washington, D.C. on Tuesday. I've never been there, and I can't wait to visit. We'll also be hitting two Tigers games on our way there, and Williamsburg, VA, and Gettysburg, PA after Washington. It should be a blast! Pictures will follow (of course).

Anyway, since my last post a lot has happened. On November 25th, 2005 Brian and I got married and have been happily coexisting for almost two years. We've had four or five weddings in the time since my last post (one of them ours, of course), several babies, and some sad parts as well as happy times. My little old lady, Aunt Rose, turned 87 on August 25th, and we took her to the Tigers - Yankees game on her birthday and had her name put on the scoreboard during the birthday listings. She was very surprised, to say the least. After we got back, I took some of the best pictures from that day and had them made into a photo book for her, which she absolutely loved. She was showing it off at the family reunion this weekend. I'm glad she enjoyed her birthday and the book - I was a little worried that it would be too much for her and she would get tired and/or crabby, but she hung in there and we all had a good time. I'll throw some pictures at this post later, but for now, have a great day!

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Glad I was a bit of inspiration to start up your blog again.
Good going....and have a fab trip. See ya when you get back!