Sunday, July 20, 2008

Photo time!

Ok - I have a lot of news/updates to share, but don't have the time to do so right at the moment. I do, however want to leave some pictures from the past week in the form of not one, but two slideshows!



Brian and I took the nieces and nephews (including my sister-in-law and our newest niece) to the park one night last week, and of course I had to take my camera. These are some of my favorite shots from our trip there. We decided to check out the park near my parents' house, as they had just installed a new playplace. The kids had a great time, and so did we.



I've been meaning to get out into our backyard and take some pictures of some of our flowers and of the neighbor's hollyhocks, so when Brian told me the $.99 rose that I got from Menard's earlier in the season was blooming, I thought it would be the perfect time. While we were out there, we saw the two bunnies by the fence on the far side of the yard, and I was able to sneak a few pictures of them. Way cool!

In other news, my very awesome Cottage buddy Jeanne bestowed an award on me recently. I'll write more about it and pass on my compliments when I have time to do it justice. That's all for now, but watch for updates in upcoming days! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Well hello there! Glad to see an update and lots of pictures..bonus! You've got some beautiful flowers and the pics from the playground are so fun. Sounds like you've been busy and hope you get some time to update, how's work going since those changes. {{HUGS}}

Rita said...

What fun photos -- from the park and your yard! You always get such great pictures.