Thursday, November 01, 2007

Things I think about while driving...

Anyone who knows me knows that I can be pretty silly/punchy/goofy/whatever you want to call it, especially when I am tired. This is often the case when I wake up at the butt-crack of dawn, jump in the car, and drive hell-for-leather to Jackson for work. So it should come as no surprise that I think of very strange things at six-something in the morning. This week, I decided that it would be very, very cool to live in a subdivision where the streets were named after the characters from Clue. Just think - wouldn't it be great to be able to say, "Yeah, turn right onto Colonel Peacock - we're the fourth house on the left - you can't miss it." Even better, the cross streets could be named after the characters from Scooby Doo. "Yeah, we're right on the corner of Fred and Miss Scarlet - it's the green house with the pink awnings." Think about it. I'd buy a house in that sub. Yeah...

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Heehee...Love those street names...Linda and I were just talking about this. If I ever need to look for a different house I'm going to buy it based on the street name LOL

Jen said...

Love it! I'm with you there!! Now if I can just get Brian to go along with me...